The SmartSystemMenu Latest also supports system functions such as window information, saving screenshots, copying text to clipboard, and priority management. The available start menus can be customized and the SmartSystemMenu is disabled for individual programs.
The SmartSystemMenu Serial Key moves directly into the tray area at startup, but can be easily identified by the corresponding icon. The only function associated with the menu bar is to close the application and run it in Windows, so do not worry if nothing seems to happen. Just right-click on the title bar of the window to see what you can do right away.
If you like programming, your application can provide various details of the target window. Glass window with two tabs. Moreover, General information shows window IDs, titles, classes, rectangle styles and sizes, and the instruction process shows modular names and paths, and associated thread and process IDs.
In short, Windows can handle most features and areas, but it is not perfect. The SmartSystemMenu License Key comes with window management operations that are not always easy to find and use on standard operating systems, such as the ability to help with interface design through learning style windows, ID classes, and so on.
May you also like this Software CrystalDiskMark
SmartSystemMenu Key Features:
- Displays a dialog box with information about the window and the current process: window handle, window caption, window style, window class, process name, window ID process, the process path.
- Allows the current window to stay above all other windows
- SmartSystemMenu allows you to save the screenshot of the current window to disk
- Allows you to resize the current window
- Aligns the current window to one of nine desktop positions
- It allows you to change the transparency of the current window
- Allows you to change the program priority from the current window
- Minimizes the current window to the system tray
- Information. Displays a dialog box with detailed information about the window and the process that owns the window.
- Come back. Allows you to scroll up to the window title and back.
- Glass air. Activates Aero Glass for the current window. (Supported on Windows Vista and above. Useful for most console windows.)
- Always up. Displays the window above other system windows.
- Send down. Displays a window behind all system windows.
- Keep a screenshot. Allows you to save a screenshot from window to file.
- Open the file in the explorer. Opens File Explorer with a file selected for the window ownership process.
- Train by mouse. Allows you to drag the window with the mouse over any area of it.
- Resize. Allows you to resize the window.
- To move to. Allows you to move the window to another screen.
- Furthermore, Alignment. Allows you to align the window in one of 9 positions.
- Transparency. Allows you to modify the transparency of the window.
- Priority. Allows you to change the priority of the process that owns the window.
- Moreover, Scissors. Allows you to copy the text to the clipboard or empty the clipboard.
- System tray. Minimizes the system window.
- Other windows. Allows you to close or minimize all system windows except the current one.
- Start the program. Launches any process specified in the program settings.
SmartSystemMenu Crack Free Download Here!
Moreover, Free Download SmartSystemMenu full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is a small utility to work efficiently with multiple windows.
Technical Details and System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more