What is Telerik Web Parts for SharePoint 2013 & 2010?
Telerik controls enable you to construct easy-to-customize and glossy SharePoint farm alternatives. All elements and pass the MSOCAF investigation test and remaining parts work at a SharePoint 2010/2013 surroundings. Deploy the controllers to construct your custom made options, or utilize our easy-to-customize and mechanical web parts, Editor Scheduler, and ListView.
Telerik Web Parts for SharePoint 2013 & 2010 Amazing Attributes:
- Empower Users With Ready-to-Use Internet Parts: Instantly replace the SharePoint default Editor, ListView, or Calendar together with all the Telerik Presents to enhance the consumer experience across all browsers and devices. Your customers from the dull postbacks reordering or when resizing Grid columns, launching Editor dialogs, or altering Scheduler perspectives. Make the most of also the 20 skins as well as this configuration to accommodate the web components—access SharePoint libraries as a result of its customized content suppliers that are out-of-the-box. Utilize MSOCAF to check the Telerik internet parts’ installation and safety.
- Editor-Web Part: Seamlessly plug and set up the Telerik Editor for ASP.NET AJAX to substitute the default HTML editor on your SharePoint 2010 endeavors. Whether you want a Textbox using a content authoring environment or spellchecker, the outcome is quick rendering, precisely the same: wash output service and a lot of features.
- Grid Web Component: Enhance the capacities of your SharePoint program by using this Telerik Grid web component’s unbeatable performance along with a plethora of attributes. It gives grid functionalities like codeless External lists and data-binding into SharePoint lists, surgeries that are wealthy, sorting, paging, filtering, group, scrolling, context menus, and more.
- ListView Web Component: With Telerik ListView, net part users like the freedom to define the design of the data that is bound they wish to picture. Gear up with data design presentation that is elastic and uses the ListView attributes, including codeless data-binding into SharePoint lists and SQL backend, a set of designs for information presentation, choice, paging, and information editing and configuration.
- Scheduler Online Component: Connect into a SharePoint 2010 Outlook Exchange server quickly and easily using the Telerik Scheduler internet part. Depending on the favorite Telerik Scheduler for ASP.NET AJAX, this web part enables users to replace the default option SP2010 calendar (extending its Outlook presentation with alternatives to edit, insert or delete appointments) or use it as a standalone Telerik SharePoint 2010 internet part. It enables the web component’s configuration panel for design, looks, and behavior modification.
- Mobile Support: Why should you construct a mobile version of your program when the same application can do the job equally well on desktop and mobile devices? The Telerik ASP.NET Tab makes it possible by managing touch occasions in precisely the same fashion as those triggered by a keyboard or mouse. Additionally, the controller includes a skin designed for consumer experience on touch apparatus.
- Built-In Skins: Utilize one property to use any of those 20 ready-to-use built-in topics, such as advanced skin. Create a consistent appearance for while layout your programs and improvement development period. You make your own or may customize our skins.
- Cross-Browser Service: while using the web elements on your software, rest assured they act as anticipated and also have a consistent look and feel in most significant browsers.