What is Telerik UI for WinForms?
Create contemporary, supercharged Windows Forms applications very quickly, currently with .NET Core assistance.
The Telerik UI for WinForms controls package contains over 140 UI controls you could use to quickly construct the unique and visually magnificent field of Business programs. Boasting CAB service and a well-designed structure, Telerik UI for WinForms controls are appropriate to your Business desktop development.
Telerik UI for WinForms Great Features:
- Modern Professional Themes: Brush your program using a modern and professional appearance and feel match for any scenario.
- Document Processing: Procedure the very typical Text, Spreadsheet, and PDF document formats with no dependencies on external libraries.
Total Set of Feature-Rich Controls: Comprehensive toolbox of 140+ WinForms UI controls that will help you create everything.
Unrivaled Performance and User Experience: Easy growth of complicated, high profile apps for Desktop and Tablets.
Developer Friendly and simple to use: Get started instantly and revel in an intuitive encounter from day one.
Multi-Touch Support: Touch-enabled Windows Types for tomorrow-ready software.
Adaptive Architecture for Endless Customizations: Stunning visual effects using zero lines of code
Access, MSAA, Coded UI: Easily maintainable controls in any test-driven development procedure.
Converter Tool: Convert your programs to Telerik UI for WinForms within Just a Couple of measures with an easy-to-use wizard.
Constructed High DPI Support: Ship high quality and scaled programs on high-performance monitors
.NET Core 3.1 Support: Migrate your WinForms program constructed with Telerik UI for WinForms into .NET Core and manage all of the benefits of the frame
What is New Telerik UI for WinForms 2020 R2 SP1?
Support for .NET five trailer
.NET 5 is the most exciting thing that’s occurred in the .NET planet for the last decade. As of November 2020, a single frame will manage all application versions, such as frameworks such as WPF and WinForms!
Considering our teams work in close cooperation with Microsoft, we’re happy to announce you can now choose Telerik UI for WinForms controls to get a .NET five trailer spin!
.NET Core Project Converter for WinForms
Alleviate your projects’ migration using .NET Core Project Converter from Telerik. This Studio tooling out of Telerik UI for WinForms can enable you to convert your framework jobs that are full to .NET Core ones.
The WinForms Validation supplier by Telerik is a management application built to allow users to specify multiple identification rules without needing to write one line of code and connect them.
- Validation with several principles: the capability to include complicated validation logic.
- Validate against a different controller: readily perform data protection against the value of another controller, e.g., make sure that the start date is less than the ending date at the DateTimePicker control.
- Validation manners: the capacity to control if the validation is going to be triggered, e.g., if the text has been altered, etc..
- Layout time expertise: that the FilterDescriptor Collection Editor provides abundant design-time expertise for incorporating several kinds of validation principles.
- Error hint: a mistake icon using a tooltip can be displayed in the event of a validation failure.
Support for Vector pictures
Are you looking to improve the look-and-feel of your WinForms program? Telerik UI currently supports vector images for WinForms. Without compromising the design quality Construct high-DP, I WinForms applications and present graphics on resolution and any scale to your customers.
Marked zone annotations with custom contours for ChartView
A brand new attribute for WinForms’ ChartView controller lets you add. This attribute allows you to make a figure plotted on the viewport, in which Y and X values define the character.