What is Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX?
Construct Web Forms apps for Almost Any browser and Apparatus in half the time
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX controls package, also called RadControls to get ASP.NET AJAX in which RAD stands for Rapid Application Development, comprises over a hundred versatile and performance-optimized elements that help you construct high quality, professional line-of-business jobs. In the top AJAX data grid into the full-featured HTML editor employed by Microsoft on websites such as MSDN, Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX supplies you with all of the building blocks to optimize productivity and construct wealthier, slicker and better-performing programs easily.
Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX Great Features:
- Document Processing: Procedure the most standard text, spreadsheet, and PDF document formats with no dependencies on external libraries.
- SharePoint Integration and Internet Parts: Construct sleek and easy-to-customize SharePoint farm alternatives quicker.
Total Set of Characteristics and Controls: Benefit from 100 ASP.NET controllers for each demand.
Seamless UX Round Devices and Browsers: Your software will look and operate correctly across all significant browsers.
21 Built-In Professional Grade Skins: Theme your websites or programs by changing one house with our Bootstrap-friendly topics and online Progress Saas ThemeBuilder.
Conversational UI – Modern UI for Chatbots: Produce a contemporary chatbot encounter on your internet applications.
Developer Friendly Toolset: Leverage wealthy Design-time Wizards and intuitive API.
Standards Compliance and Accessibility: Construct standards-compliant and applications that are accessible.
What is New at Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX 2020 R2 SP1?
New Component: PDF Viewer
The demanded and long-anticipated PdfViewer for ASP.NET AJAX is ready and available to be used by all fellow programmers! The PDFViewer control empowers PDF files to be reviewed by the end-users right without needing to download the document in the browser. You can enjoy features like paging and’FitToWidth’ page scaling of PDF documents to features like virtualization.
New Component: Timeline
The recently added Timeline controller for ASP.NET AJAX is the piece you have been missing for events where you needed to exhibit a more chronologically ordered set of occasions. This part needs to be your choice to get even a travel itinerary for a traveling program or a visualization of the history of a company. It includes all of the flexibility you’re used to; it could be oriented vertically or horizontally, events are customizable, and it supports data binding to its fullest.
Spreadsheet Component Enhancements
This release brings significant updates and three different to the Spreadsheet component, All which increase productivity:
- Importing pictures and incorporating them as mobile content is wholly supported. This makes visualizing complicated tables intuitive as consumers can use the graphics to supply clues about what every mobile’s significance is and facilitate navigation
- There Isn’t Any built-in service for importing data from Excel and exporting to both PDF and Excel (.xlsx) files so users can immediately interoperate with their Present spreadsheets
- Finally, users may add comments to cells to describe what a particular formula does or to leave notes on themselves along with other collaborators
More R2 2020 Improvements
We follow the tendencies, and Safety is a high priority for Telerik and enhances the package. With this launch, we backported an XSS fix from jQuery 3.5 to the custom made jQuery variant embedded inside Telerik.Web.UI.dll assembly. Check out thе Embedded jQuery Security post for more information.