What is ASP.NET ZERO?
The ASP.NET ZERO is said to be the beginning point for the new process of internet application that contains a contemporary UI and has a robust architecture along with the complete source code. It can save the user time by the process of supplying applications that are shared and that is needed as a pre-built solution for visual studio. The user does not need to spend a lot of time for the process of logging, authentication, permission for user role Direction, localization, placing of the platform, auditing login, multi-tenancy, elements of UI, and finally the exception of the management system and so on.
ASP.NET ZERO Amazing Attributes:
- It has a very solid architecture and it is mainly layered and has a clean source code which is created on the frame that has a solid base.
- They can construct multi-tenancy and a variant, attributes, subscription as well as payment of administration.
- It has an advanced authentication authorization and the users as well as functions, permission for administration, and even the login choices that are incorporated.
- It has a rapid application for the process of development and has built-in attributes and the tooling of the RAD is able to accelerate the user’s improvement every day.
- It has a complete source code included in it and it allows to get the full source code and the user alteration if the company desires.
Authentication & Authorization
- It has a business unit service system which is hierarchical and the setting of entities as well as users is possible.
- User login, resetting of password and validating of email, as well as registering.
- User, function as well as permission-based consent which is elastic.
- Impersonation of the user as well as the tenant.
- Provides user account linking.
- Has two-factor authentication like mail, SMS, Google authentication.
- It has a sophisticated setting for the passwords.
- Delegation of users.
- Identifies the integration of Server 4.
Rapid Application Development
- It has a visual studio expansion along with a command-line instrument to create a unique entity within the database right into the
- Provides templating services to create a very customized code
- REST as well as HTTP API for all the application along with their functionalities
- Graph QL API infrastructure for the customers who are the third party
- Has a cross-platform mobile program of the Xamarin
- It is incorporated with the API which is the backend
- For the process of shared development, it can provide infrastructure
Dynamic UI Localization
- Consists of entirely localized UI
- Permit the users to add, remove as well as interpret the languages on the UI
- Services of the LTR and RTL
- In it languages such as English, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, as well as Turkish localizations are contained
- It has a specific webpage for the hosts and the tenants
- Hierarchical setting as well as a direction for the infrastructure
- Very easily configurable
- It has a sterile source of code right at the structure of the well-defined solution
- It has a hierarchical setting and a direction for the infrastructure
- It is very easily configurable
Based On Medtronic Theme
- It has the bootstrap established in it.
- Has a responsive layout
- Provides multiply design choices to the users
- Concerned about validation
- Process of logging
- The ability for exception handling
- Automated security logging and audit
- Automated link for the process of management and execution of work
- Has a periodic Audit Log deletion
- Provides testable designs for the users
- Includes the integration as well as the unit of evaluation which is composed of the xUnit.
- Has the feature of the Webhook
- Supports customizable dashboard method
- Has dynamic entity properties
- Pre-configurable to set up a Docker container
- Has real-time push notifications
- Performs the wallpaper job system with the integration of the Hangfire
- Provides several zones supports for the tenants, plans as well as the customers
- Permits the users to display and even download logs out of the UI
- Shows and displays the history of things
- Permission for the cookie and download users that are gathered data
- Displays the setup of the application
- Personalization of the menu, design, footer, and header per user
- Integration of the swagger
- Suppliers that are tested on foremost PAAS like Azure, AWS, and so on.
- Health checks