WinToUSB Enterprise Full version is a nice software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable. Additionally, “WinToUSB” can be booted on multiple computers. On the first connection, it automatically detects the system hardware, then downloads and installs the required drivers. So the next time it is connected to the same PC, it will instantly identify the proper tools. Because not all software supports running on such an operating system, it is advisable that they be tested initially, preventing you from encountering difficulties later on, when you might depend on that certain utility. Features of WinToUSB:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
- Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
- Support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Use any edition of Windows 8/8.1/10 Technical Preview to create Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
- Don’t need install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
- And so much more……